• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Cognitive Enhancement Stack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

se7en07

Greenlighter
So here is what I take on a daily basis to improve memory and overall cognition...
800mg of Piracetam 2x a day
500mg of Centrophenoxine 2x a day
Fish Oil
Prytinol
Adderall
ALA...

It is a pretty basic stack. Is there anything that you would recommend me adding? Maybe something you have tried with great success...

I would suggest hemp seed oil that you buy refridgerated in glass or plastic bottles. Hemp seed oil is free of toxins from fish, and has a healthy chlorophyll content. If you abosolutly love fish oil, get carlsons' cod liver oil, found refridgerated at your local health food store.

Sam-E, as it's a precursor to acetylcholine, dopamine, and glutathione (all purpose antioxidant your liver produces).

gotu kola, huperazine-a, too many to name ^.^ pm me if you want to know more.

I have L-Huperzine A, but I do not take it because i was not sure if it would be ok to take it with adderall...

Adderall??? This wont improve cognition or memory, only motivation (something we all need to practice).

If you are a vegetarian you should take creatine suppliments.

Adderall should improve concentration, which appears to be an important aspect of cognition.
Daily Adderall in a cognition 'stack' would be patently unsustainable though.

ebola

I find that getting my heart beat up a few minutes and eating healthy every day makes a considerable difference whether you are taking cognitive enhancers or not. i firmly believe that my healthy lifestyle works rather harmoniously with my piracetam regimen (1tsp every three or four waking hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.